Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bloomer Race - XC

If you are receiving this via email you can visit the blog at www.bercridingclub.blogspot.com

The www.precisionmtb.com team had a good showing today. Ray came in 2nd, John 4th, Dave 3rd. Not sure where Shannon finished I did not see him after the race & can not find the results online yet. We had a blast today (most of it) the course was hard. Ray rocked it in expert! Got to meet Shannon, and John & I got to ride together for most of the second half of the race. I had the pleasure of changing a flat "in race" not fun. Hello Stan's Tubeless. The course was very hilly and gave me a real run for the money. Below is the garmin data & some pictures my family took. It was fun to have my girls there (Christy too) Shelby did the kids race (her first) and came in third & had a great time.

Check out this Garmin Connect activity:
Bloomer XC Race
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/6112023

2009-05-24 Bloomer Race

No comments: