Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ride report from Telluride, Colorado

Hey everyone - I just finished an incredible ride here in Telluride. The pictures do NOT do it justice for sure. It is so beautiful. I did just under 20 miles and took the gondola to the Mt. Top and rode around up top then down the other side of the Mt. It took a little getting used to going from the Qball to a 26" full suspension bike but I got used to it quick and was glad I had it. Single would have been one heck of a challenge. I tried to add captions to many of the pics to narate what I was seeing on the trail. It was fantastic, the only thing that would have made it better was to have my riding buddies with me. Lets plan a trip next year back here.

Enjoy the Pics

dave

2009-07-29 1st Bike Ride Telluride




BERC Riding Club
Visit our blog at www.bercridingclub.blogger.com
Join our Google Groups page for the latest ride posts
http://groups.google.com/group/bercridingclub

No comments: