Saturday, November 29, 2008

Bald Mt & Addison Oaks Loop today

Hey BERC brethren! John Schram & I had a great snow tour today. Below is the GPS, we got in a little over 25 miles together & add 6 or so for John in additional commuting. There was as much (maybe a bit more) snow that PLRA on turkey day but less traveled so it was interesting for sure. We hooked up at my place and accessed BMN off Conclin road and followed the Massive Fallout loop from there. Enjoy the beautiful day. Shout out to Andy - How was Mayberry this am? I need Chili Kilies!!!

Bald Mt North & Addison Oaks Loop

4 comments:

Dave Smith said...

it must be the extra snow but I am pretty darn sore today and last night!

John Schram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Schram said...

I am with you, still feeling ride, however I would do it all over again, this was a beautiful ride.

Beatthetrain said...

I made it to the dirt road on main street in Northville. At that point James, Jr., Chris Torrance and I stopped and had a quick breakfast. Chris tried to ride Maybury last night and advised us against it. There was snow west of Haggerty and he said it was too warm and making the trail sloppy.
I just checked and it was 35 miles for me. A little more (39) for the Hansons and about 42 for Torrance who lives in Dearborn near Mi. ave. and Telegraph.

We're doing the 4th annual BTT/JIVE TURKEY JAM tonight on Hines drive. 6:30 at the Warrendale Parking lot. Thjis will be the first time we ride through the lights so we may need an attorney on this one. ;)

Way to keep off those winter BLAHS!! MILEAGE MATTERS!!

Andy