Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Ride

I am thankful I made it through the ride today. I'm going to sleep well tonight. Honestly it pushed me pretty hard. The SS was challenging with the limited traction. I was in and out of my clips so much I ripped my shoe covers. This was my second snow ride, the first being last night. Talk about a crash course. The entire trail was snow covered and not just a dusting. It was a riot and as a first timer it seemed to be a great turn out. Here is a link to Robert's blog that hosted today. We had a blast, James, Jimmy, Dan, Don, Andy, Pablo, John were all there. Mrs. Gonway and Mrs. Dworack canceled at the last minute due to inability to get there butts out of bed.

Click here to see the pictures I took today and here for the GPS of the ride. (check out the player functionality Garmin added)

No comments: