Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dave 2009 YTD Riding Summary as of 11/10/09

I ran a quick report off the garmin connect website to check miles for the year. This is the first year I've had enough data to gather how many I'd logged. and this is the first time I have added them all up. Didn't realize the software had a report feature so it was quite easy. I've heard many team mates and friends quoting miles recently and had no idae what I'd actually done. So below is the report. There was one BTT ride that said 214 miles, they are long sometimes but not that long so I deleted that one and re-ran the report.

On a side note - indoor training season is started, today was day 2 of riding the rollers in the am, there is an art to it. I have a fixed gear on the tri-cross flip flop hub. I hope to get good enough by the end of the winter to ride the fixie on the rollers.

I'd love to see more than just me posting to this blog come on BERC, BTT, and PrecisionMTB guys and Gal get on the ball and post up your Iceman & 2009 riding summaries! If you do not have author rights to this blog but would like them shoot me an email, for those that already have the permissions lets get posting!!!

Progress Summary Report for dfsmith2
2009 YTD Riding Summary as of 11/10/09
Count: 121 Activities
Distance: 2,479.33 mi
Time: 205:40:01 h:m:s
Elevation Gain: 138,382 ft
Avg Speed: 12.1 mph
Avg HR: 124 bpm
Avg Run Cadence: --
Avg Bike Cadence: 67 rpm
Calories: 177,347 C


BERC Riding Club
Visit our blog at www.bercridingclub.blogger.com
Join our Google Groups page for the latest ride posts
http://groups.google.com/group/bercridingclub

1 comment:

Beatthetrain said...

I started riding to work in mid March. Mostly 3 days a week through now. Thats 75 miles times about 30 weeks. I started doing the 60 miles of BTT epics early so monthly I would say i got an average of 210 miles monthly just during Saturday mornings. Most Sunday mornings I either road Hines to Maybury or when it was wet I would ride my road bike out to Northville and climb some hills. I think I got almost 1500 miles on my KHS 29er and then about another 6-7 hundred on my commuter. It may be modest but I don't have a gps. I don't even have a compass. Maybe Santa will get me one this year. My main focus and goal was way too lofty. I wanted to crush my previous Iceman time even if they did lengthen the course. Well, that did not quite happen but it may have been my hardest and funnest Iceman of 5 so far.
Thanks to BERC, BTT and especially PrecisionMTB.com for pushing me. I gotta specially hollar at Kona Jim and AndyE for getting all the miles they did with me. The fireworks ride was unforgettable.

Peace! Lets get more miles next year!