Sunday, November 1, 2009

Final BTT Ride of 2009 - The Windfest on the Water

2009 Was my first full season of BTT participation. Stevie D turned me on to the ride during the early part of the 2008 season and I have been hooked since. I tried to get there most weekends and if my GPS posts are correct I made it down to the D on 15 Saturday mornings @ 6:30am. It will be weird when I wake up on Saturday now with no BTT ride to head to.

I met many new friends this season and got to spend time with old ones as well, and had a blast. The beauty of the BTT experience is it matters not where you come from, what you do, or where you live, just pedal and have fun is the rule of the ride. It was great to see Bill at breakfast and know he is on the mend and back on the bike, way to go Bill. It was good to see Jay as well and I will keep your wife in my prayers as she continues to heal.

Here is a link to the photo gallery from the ride.

I'm gonna miss the breakfast for sure next week.

Good luck @ the Iceman everyone. & Thanks Andy for a great BTT season!

dave



BERC Riding Club
Visit our blog at www.bercridingclub.blogger.com
Join our Google Groups page for the latest ride posts
http://groups.google.com/group/bercridingclub

No comments: